Re: Add function to make frame topmost?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Add function to make frame topmost?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:06:50 -0400

> Could something like this please be added to w32fns.c?

First, if it's w32-specific, its name should not start with "x-" but
with "w32-".  If it's not, then its name should start with neither and
the DEFUN should be in a system-independent file.

Finally, I don't know what means "topmost", so the docstring needs to
be improved.

        Stefan

PS: Yes, I know we don't currently follow those rules everywhere, that's
something we need to fix.