Re: Emacs 23.2 released

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.2 released
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 09:56:43 -0400

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

    GNU Emacs 23.2 has been released, and is now available at
    ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/ and the GNU FTP mirrors (see
    http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html).  The bzr tag in the emacs-23 branch
    is EMACS_23_2.

    I've sent the formal announcement to info-gnu-emacs.  Here, I'd like to
    thank the Emacs dev team, who've worked hard to make this release; as
    well as the pretesters, and all those who've helped by reporting bugs.

    The version in the emacs-23 branch is now 23.2.50, and the branch is
    open for bugfixes.  Emacs 23.3 is intended to be a mostly bugfix
    release; if in doubt about whether a change should go into the branch,
    just discuss on emacs-devel first.

    The 23.2 manuals are not yet on the website; I will do this sometime in
    the next few days.

    Thanks.

Window binaries have been built succesfully and uploaded to
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows.