Re: Use Core Text for Cocoa Emacs

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: Use Core Text for Cocoa Emacs
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:44:05 +0900

>> said:
>>
>> > What about accessibility -- which of these would work better with
>> > Voiceover?
>>
>> Could you explain more concretely about what use case is in your
>> mind when you talk about "accessibility" or "Voiceover"?
>>
> Voiceover is the program on the MAC which allows people who can't
> read the screen to use the computer, however emacs has never work
> with this part of the operating system.

Could you give us a concrete procedure that you used when you judged
"emacs has never work with this part of the operating system"?

I'm asking it because I don't know how to confirm whether or not
"accessibility" or "Voiceover" gets supported when I add some code
with respect to this area.

> It seems to need to strictly adhere to the Aple standard -- I don't
> know the details, but I think its worth finding out what is
> required.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden