Re: Now the debugger crashes instead of Emacs...

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Now the debugger crashes instead of Emacs...
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 05:04:49 +0200

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 5:00 AM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>> From: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>
>> Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 00:15:00 +0200
>>
>> I just got this error from the debugger. Normally it starts OK, but
>> not this time. Anyone has any idea?
>
> How did you invoke GDB, exactly?  The Windows port of GDB does not
> support core files (and that's what the error messages tell you), but
> it sounds like your invocation asked GDB to debug such a core file.

In a command file with a line like this

   gdb -ex=run --args %emacs-exe% %*

Most of the time it works, but this time it failed. I believe it might
have something to do with that i have a command that restarts Emacs
and this will call this file again.

I looks like the debugger is trying to reuse something. Maybe semaphores.