Re: Window configurations

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Window configurations
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 19:12:49 +0200

> I'm not sure if keeping window's buffer-lists in window-configs would be
> a good thing, and/or if it's worth the trouble, but we could use a new
> Fremq rather Fdelq.

I don't understand how that would help here.  Besides, `remq' does copy
the list so what would we gain?

Anyway, I'm afraid that our previous "fix" of `select-window' was wrong:
With two frames f1 and f2 and f1 selected, selecting a window on f2 will
cause that window's buffer get recorded for f1 :-(

martin