Re: The unwarranted scrolling assumption

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: The unwarranted scrolling assumption
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 21:13:23 +0100

On 19/06/10 18:54, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

I would like you to try the above recipe in "emacs -Q", and tell me if
you still see recentering.

Testing rev 100620:

recentering still happening, though possibly less often (or my system is just having a better day, I should have kept an old build about).

I can still get it to happen easily by ramping up keyboard repeat rate, but it happens quite often on HELLO even at reasonable rates.