Re: Bash scripts in black and white

From: Christian Ohler
Subject: Re: Bash scripts in black and white
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 00:21:30 +1000

Stefan Monnier, 2010-05-15:

If someone has time to add unit tests to Emacs this would be a bit
better... ;-)
ert.el with my small additions could handle tests for things like this.

I have already integrated your additions into ERT.

Yes, as I said, I'd be delighted to integrate something like that in
emacs/test.

I am working on cleaning up ERT for inclusion; you can follow my progress at http://github.com/ohler/ert/commits/master . I haven't yet received a response from assign at gnu dot org, so I'm taking my time and adding some missing features. Once I update the manual, you can begin reviewing the code.

Christian.