Re: feature suggestion for editing config files.

From: Ken Hori
Subject: Re: feature suggestion for editing config files.
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 14:26:39 -0700

I think this will be incredibly useful not just for editing config files, but
for writing code. For example, Emacs can float a tooltip of the prototype of
<function_name> right after "function_name(" is typed and let it sit below the
cursor asynchronously for a certain amount of time.  It is something modern IDEs
has, which everyone seems to like but Emacs lacks.