Omi[cs]iroi! (was: Emacs learning curve)

From: Drew Adams
Subject: Omi[cs]iroi! (was: Emacs learning curve)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:30:36 -0700

> >> Omochiroi!
> >
> > BTW if it's Japanese it's spelled omoshiroi.
>
> Yes, but in this case the misspelling is why I have it as a
> signature... (it's from the manga "Chi's Sweet Home", where
> the titular kitten mispronounces everything...)

Whew!  I'm glad we got that cleared up.
(Finally some closure here. ;-) )

I was afraid we might be dealing with the tip of a French-Japanese vs
English-Japanese spelling iceberg.  Reassured.

Nevertheless, a few questions are begged.

What kind of keyboard does the kitten use?
What about tail-recursion optimization?
And does s?he prefer the Common Access Transitional standard?