Re: The copyright issue

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: The copyright issue
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:53:31 +0900

Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> writes:
>> I do think it's important to note that Aquamacs is basically a pretty
>> friendly port.
>
> It's good that it's changed, it didn't use to be that way.

How so?

I know that they've got their own idiosyncratic ideas of how the Emacs
UI should look (awful, but apparently consistent with macos), and it
doesn't really jive all that well with mainstream Emacs, but that's not
what I'm talking about.  I'm just talking about the attitudes of the
maintainers.

-Miles

--
A zen-buddhist walked into a pizza shop and
said, "Make me one with everything."