Re: Recommended gnus spam filter system?

From: Frank Schmitt
Subject: Re: Recommended gnus spam filter system?
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 22:31:29 +0200

Camm Maguire <address@hidden> writes:

> Greetings!  What is the preferred method of dealing with spam under
> gnus?  I.e. what are most people using with satisfaction?

I forward all my mail to a Gmail account and from there back to my IMAP
server. Gmail does a wonderful job of filtering out spam and I always
have a web accessible backup of my mail. The downside is that Google has
all my mail...

--
Have you ever considered how much text can fit in eighty columns?  Given that a
signature typically contains up to four lines of text, this space allows you to