Re: [Orgmode] Backspacing into folded items

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Backspacing into folded items
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 17:40:14 +0200

Hi Lennart,

IMHO cases are related but not identic.
When searching something and found inside hidden part, revealing that part is a logical step.

Not so with parts hidden while no interest inside.

For example these hidden parts may be large.

Revealing them every time you type into by mistake may turn out nasty.
Also you have to hide them again.

Using forms-mode, it happens quite often I reach a read-only field.
Forms-mode sets it `intangible' BTW, but thats similar.
Just get the error, know the mistake, not time spoiled for that.

Andreas