SOAP support in Emacs

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: SOAP support in Emacs
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:27:46 +0200

Yes, I know, everybody hates SOAP, but it was suggested that Gnus could
have a debbugs interface, so that it would be more convenient to browse,
answer and close bugs in the Emacs bug tracker.

And apparently debbugs has a SOAP interface, of all things, that allows
you to get the meta-data necessary to download all the individual bug
mboxes.  So I googled for "emacs soap", and found this:

And it looks fine.  A candidate for inclusion in Emacs, if the author
signs over the copyright to the FSF?  (I haven't been in contact with
the author yet.)

  address@hidden * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen