Re: Where did all the wellknown faces go?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Where did all the wellknown faces go?
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 00:58:05 +0200

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Chong Yidong <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> Too vague.
>>
>> 'They disappeared from my custom file. (custom-set-faces ...) was
>> empty.
>
> This is still too vague; for all we know, they disappared because you
> deleted them.  Could you provide more details about what you were doing
> when this happened, and can you find a reproducible recipe?

As far as I can remember the only thing I did was upgrading to this
version of Emacs:

  This Emacs was built from sources in bazaar identified as:

  Nick 'trunk' info:
  revision id: address@hidden
        revno: 101947
         date: 2010-10-13 05:39:17 +0000

  Nick 'emacsw32' (from 'trunk') info:
  revision id: address@hidden
        revno: 99340
         date: 2010-10-13 15:58:33 +0200

Is there any command that I could have used (inadvertently) to delete
just the face customizations?