Re: Avoiding replies on emacs-diffs

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Avoiding replies on emacs-diffs
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 21:16:23 +0900

Reiner Steib writes:

 > Is it possible to set M-F-T and Reply-To to emacs-diffs _and_ the
 > committer's address?

Yes.  It's legal for Reply-To to contain multiple addresses, and
Mailman in fact has a mode that adds a specified address or addresses
to Reply-To if Reply is already present.  However, if it's a good idea
to add a setting for MFT too, then that will have to be done either in
the commit 'bot or in a custom Mailman Handler.  (I assume emacs-diffs
is a Mailman list, for user convenience.)  I don't know the
Mail-Followup-To spec, but I assume it permits multiple addresses,
too.