Re: bug in 23.2.92 with anything

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: bug in 23.2.92 with anything
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 01:17:59 +0000

On 18/01/11 15:52, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
From: Thierry Volpiatto<address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden,  address@hidden
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:50:33 +0100

I use mostly queued patchs with hg q extension or if needed stgit.
I don't think bzr have queued patchs extension, does it?

If you explain what that is, I (or someone else) might be able to
answer.

He presumably means quilt [1] type functionality - management of a stack of patches. The original quilt had no VCS integration in particular, so there are quilt work-sorta-alikes for various modern VCSs, such as stgit for git [2] and the mercurial queue extension [3]

Anyway, just searching, looks to me like bzr loom [4][5][6] is the bzr-land quilt-oid (or at least is usable as one). But I've never used it myself, don't really know how it compares or if there are any other alternatives.

[1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/quilt
[2] http://www.procode.org/stgit/
[3] http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/MqExtension
[4] https://launchpad.net/bzr-loom