Re: annoying gnus time updating

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: annoying gnus time updating
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:05:59 +0900

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:
> | gnus-article-update-date-headers is a variable defined in `gnus-art.el'.
> | Its value is 1

Hmm, oddly, "C-h v" doesn't seem to recognize that variable for me...

and "M-: gnus-article-update-date-headers RET"
=> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable

... and looking at `gnus-start-date-timer' in gnus-art.el, the repeat
interval seems to be hardwired...

Did you just change it in the last few minutes...?

We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde