Re: fullscreen support on OSX

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: fullscreen support on OSX
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 20:14:13 -0500

On Feb 5, 2011, at 4:24 AM, Jan Djärv wrote:

> Does it do fullheight and width also?  What is the legal status of the code,
> can it be ported to Emacs?

It doesn't do fullheight/fullwidth, since they can't be mapped to the system
API.

As for status, I am happy for my code to be included after it has seen some
testing in Aquamacs (give us some time please), and in fact I'm happy to do
this job then.

However, half of it is "typester"'s code (credit should go to him for figuring
out the tricky parts - my earlier solution did not work as reliably), and I
don't think he's assigned the copyright.

- David