Re: Installing `struct buffer' patch

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Installing `struct buffer' patch
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:48:46 -0700

>>>>> "Chong" == Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

Chong> Hmm, I just realized that the B_ macro doesn't make for very
Chong> understandable code.  The name is too cryptic.

Chong> What do you think about replacing B_ with lots of individual macros,
Chong> like BUF_UNDO_LIST, BUF_NAME, etc.?  This might be ugly in buffer.h, but
Chong> the rest of the code would be more understandable.

This is exactly what I did originally, but Stefan asked me to change it
to B_.

Tom