debbugs.el

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: debbugs.el
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:06:11 +0100

Hi,

I propose to add a small package to the trunk I have written last weeks:

;;; debbugs.el --- SOAP library to access debbugs servers

It provides some basic functions to access a debbugs SOAP server (see
<http://wiki.debian.org/DebbugsSoapInterface>). Currently, access to
debbugs.gnu.org and bugs.debian.org is offered.

Those functions could be used to implement a UI towards debbugs,
widget-based or via gnus/nnir.

For installation, the package needs also a WSDL file (Debbugs.wsdl). I
have no idea where to install this file, maybe at etc/ ?

Comments?

Best regards, Michael.