improving bidi documents display

From: Eli Osherovich
Subject: improving bidi documents display
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:32:35 +0200

First of all I would like to thank you all for the job you are doing.

At the moment (using rev. 103371)  I can edit Hebrew/English LaTeX documents, however, the way they are displayed in Emacs is not perfect.
Please look at the file attached as you can see any English text that appears inside a Hebrew paragraph requires certain decorations around it (e.g., \L{some English text}) these decorations are displayed in an ugly fashion. Is there anything that can be done about it?

Thank you.