Re: Change to bzr build instructions

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Change to bzr build instructions
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 23:15:58 -0400

Andreas Schwab wrote:

> You should also remove all the other files that would be added by
> running autoreconf (config.{guess,sub}, depcomp, missing, etc.).

Awesome, I'll remove them in a few days if no-one objects; and make the
required changes to autogen.sh, autogen/, etc.

I think the list is:

compile config.guess config.sub depcomp install-sh missing

(technically could also do texinfo.tex, but I won't)

The only reason I can see to keep some or all of these files is if for
some reason Emacs has to have the very latest version (compared to what
automake 1.11 supplies).