Re: Annoying window/frame-configuration registers

From: joakim
Subject: Re: Annoying window/frame-configuration registers
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:52:58 +0200

martin rudalics <address@hidden> writes:

>> Whats lacking to get the branch merged to trunk?
>
> Testers.  So far Juanma was the only one to help here.

Cool, I can start to use the branch then. Would simply using the branch
in daily work be enough of a test?

I still have the original use case that we did the "window group" patch
for. Does your branch cover the case of having multiple window groups
and pinnable windows?

> martin
>
> PS: Some changes in the `display-buffer' department are guaranteed to
> break existing code.

Are clients supposed to adopt or the other way around?

--
Joakim Verona