Re: cedet-bzr build failure (was : Lexical binding)

From: Darren Hoo
Subject: Re: cedet-bzr build failure (was : Lexical binding)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 02:29:22 +0800

Hi David

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 8:40 PM, David Engster <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, you're right. There was also a change to wisent-comp.el
> (revno. 100595.1.31; you'll have to use "bzr log -n0" to see it).
Good.

> I attached the patch with the changes for eieio.el and wisent-comp.el to
> this mail. Eric, do you see a problem with committing those? I also
> tested compilation with Emacs versions 23 and 22, and it seems to work
> fine.

I tested your patch with emacs 24 trunk, it builds ok and works fine for me.

BTW, what's the status of  CEDET merge currently? I don't track the file-rename
branch.

Sorry to bring up this again, But I really hope  that someday I can track only
the Emacs trunk and not to find anything missing in CEDET for day-to-day use.