Re: html5 schema

From: Edward O'Connor
Subject: Re: html5 schema
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:32:22 -0700

> I have a fuzzy memory of that html5 schema was going to be included in
> Emacs. I can't find it however. Here is a html5 schema:

I'm happy for the small amount of elisp glue I made to be included,
and I've signed papers. The RNC is available under an MIT license, so
could be included, but you'd have to get copyright assignments from
its contributors. If the Emacs devs would like to pursue this, I'm
willing to go and do the asking.

Ted