Re: Selection changes

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: Selection changes
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 05:13:01 +0100

On 27/05/11 17:25, Chong Yidong wrote:
I've updated the X selection code to provide support for clipboard
managers (plus some standards compliance bits like the MULTIPLE target).

Cool.

Help with testing on other environments would be much appreciated,
and let me know if you experience any funky behavior.

No problems visible in the xfce4 case:

Note that an xfce4-settings package 4.8.2 with the revised gnome-like minimalist clipboard manager as discussed in earlier thread was released some days ago, and appears to have hit both Debian/unstable and Arch by now. Taylor, you may want to upgrade to it if you haven't already, it should fix the emacs slowdown you were experiencing under xfce.