Re: Please don't refer to Emacs as "open source"

From: Antoine Levitt
Subject: Re: Please don't refer to Emacs as "open source"
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:55:26 +0200

15/06/11 15:59, Jambunathan K
> Antoinne
>
>> I just think that trying to force an agenda on such a survey is
>> essentially useless.
>
> Richard has built the Free Software Movement much by living it and much
> more by pure exhortation. Exhortation has it's value though it may not
> work against one Antoinne Leavitt.

Certainly not on him, I have no idea who this guy is ;)

I have nothing against a good exhortation. In fact, I was pleasantly
surprised to find an interview of RMS in yesterday's "Le Monde". But we
are talking about a survey by an academic researcher which has a
completely different focus, and there's not much point in trying to
shift it.

>>  I just have to cross the street and ignore it
>
> You cannot even live up to what you are just saying right now. By
> writing the mail in first place you have only shown that your words
> don't align with your actions == Lack Of Integrity.

I agree with you on that, I just love trolling too much. And this thread
was so beautiful I couldn't resist. I couldn't even resist answering
this post. Shame on my Lack Of Integrity.