Re: Please don't refer to Emacs as "open source"

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Please don't refer to Emacs as "open source"
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 21:27:58 +0000

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 02:26:54AM +0530, Jambunathan K wrote:

> (I hope I am not spamming you)

I'm wondering a bit about your Follow-Up-To setting, which I have
ignored.

> I wonder how FLOSS relates to "Social Entrepreneurship/Businesses" as
> advocated by http://www.ashoka.org/.

Do you think, everybody, we might bring this discussion slowly to a
finish?  It doesn't seem to have much specifically to do with Emacs
Development, and it seems, at least in my arrogant opinion, that
everything in the topic space has already been said at least once.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).