Re: dired "dwim" mode seems to fail now

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: Re: dired "dwim" mode seems to fail now
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:49:58 -0700

Tim> This all seems to have settled down with a fresh build from bzr
Tim> sources this morning. My suggestion would be to update to latest
Tim> version and if the problem persists, maybe report a bug. Much of
Tim> the window/frame/buffer stuff seems pretty complex and I suspect
Tim> that even the best effort to not change functionality while
Tim> attempting to improve/clean-up/re-factor code will sometimes come
Tim> undone! A bug report is probably the best way to alert those
Tim> working on this area of the code that something they have done may
Tim> have had an unintentional side effect.

The commit as of (possibly before) (git view):

    commit 27f3b534ac804ca3987e952725d863381b1ddfa4
    Author: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
    Date:   Tue Jun 21 12:04:28 2011 +0200

        lisp/misc.el (list-dynamic-libraries): Fix computation of header
        fields.

Seems to have restored previous behavior.  Thank you!  I was getting
frustrated having to actually cut-n-paste long tramp paths. :)

<address@hidden> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>