Re: Buffers relative order

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Buffers relative order
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:33:29 +0200

> If there is an option I can set in my .emacs file to restore the
> behavior Emacs has always got, I will greatly appreciate...

Let's see if the problem is really with the redefinition of
`next-buffer' and `previous-buffer'.  Please, add the two following
functions two your .emacs and tell me whether the old behavior gets
restored.

Thanks, martin

(defun next-buffer ()
  "Switch to the next buffer in cyclic order."
  (interactive)
  (let ((buffer (current-buffer)))
    (switch-to-buffer (other-buffer buffer t))
    (bury-buffer buffer)))

(defun previous-buffer ()
  "Switch to the previous buffer in cyclic order."
  (interactive)
  (switch-to-buffer (last-buffer (current-buffer) t)))