Re: [display-buffer] a way to make it behave as before?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [display-buffer] a way to make it behave as before?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:07:16 +0900

address@hidden writes:
> I think mot people are happy actually. I use bzr Emacs all the time and
> I have lots of issues but not with the window code. Anyway, one must be
> able to push scary changes to trunk now and then otherwise we will never
> get anywhere.

Yes, I agree.

I get annoyed by breakage too, but it's not like I didn't ask for it by
updating from the trunk frequently, and it's not like I don't have easy
fallbacks when things really are broken .  Emacs bugs, luckily, rarely
manage to completely hose the OS ... :]

-Miles

--
Scriptures, n. The sacred books of our holy religion, as distinguished from
the false and profane writings on which all other faiths are based.