Re: Reminder about feature freeze

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Reminder about feature freeze
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 11:43:20 +0200

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

> In order to ensure a smooth transition to the pretest, I encourage
> everyone who has a pending patch that implements a new feature to commit
> it, or ask to have it committed, ASAP.

I'd like to submit to set of features for inclusion:

http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/u/windresize.el

  A set of function to dynamically resize windows.
  I submitted this library long ago and thanks to Drew
  and RMS, I updated it to make it simple enough.

http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/u/register-list.el

  A set of functions to display a list of registers and to
  edit them -- this includes easy editing of rectangles.

  Maybe a simple version of this functions could be merged
  in register.el

Let me know if those libraries are of interest for Emacs.

--
 Bastien