Re: enforcing double-width CJK character display

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Re: enforcing double-width CJK character display
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:48:03 +0200

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> within, say, konsole 2.6.4 (from KDE 4.6.5), the character width of
> double-width CJK characters is forced to be exactly twice the width of
> the used console font, as expected.

There is no easy way with the new display engine. On my maybe list is
to resurrect the bdf font. If I started this work would there be any
chance of it being included in trunk?

Take care
--
Ivan Kanis

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic
pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.
    -- Kristian Wilson