Re: Compiled files without sources????

From: Evgeny M. Zubok
Subject: Re: Compiled files without sources????
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 20:25:49 +0400

> Could you be so kind as to tell me, concisely, what the situation is?
> Which files have been included, which sources are missing, and what
> version are they included in?

Second this question. Some packages in ELPA provide only compiled
documentation (info, PostScript, PDF). The sources of documentation
exist only on upstream. Should the packages always provide the sources
of documentation in ELPA tree? Is it acceptable that the sources exist
somewhere on project's hosts?