Re: display-buffer-alist simplifications

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: display-buffer-alist simplifications
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 18:07:13 +0900

Eli Zaretskii writes:

 > The level of uncertainty should be low, that's all.  E.g., like the
 > level of uncertainty that the sun will rise tomorrow in the East and
 > not elsewhere.

Indeed, I agree that getting up before sunrise and watching the
eastern horizon for the crack of dawn is not an experiment.

Unfortunately, not even the Pope is that reliable (and IIUC the Pope
only claims infallibility once or twice a century, which would be way
too infrequent even for release of Emacsen).