Re: Free cursor positioning.

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Free cursor positioning.
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:27:39 -0400

> IMO, this is something that would make sense as a built-in minor mode,
> something like this.  (Excuse the Git patch format; I've never gotten
> around to learning Bazaar.)

The code looks fine to me.

If you package it as a separate file, we could install it in the GNU
ELPA (we could also install it as a patch to picture.el, but since
Emacs-24.1 is in feature freeze, this would have to wait for
Emacs-24.2).

        Stefan

PS: You'd also have to sign some copyright paperwork, of course.