Re: Segfault in vertical-motion

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Segfault in vertical-motion
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 20:51:30 +0200

> Thanks, found it.  Fixed in revision 105681 on the trunk.

> (This is your punishment for turning off bidi-display-reordering ;-)

That's another story (I had it enabled long before it was enabled by
default).  But I have a very overlay-intensive local mode for doing
search/replace which makes my emacs crawl with bidi-display-reordering.
(Basically, my mode hides the entire buffer around the contextual lines
of occurrences.)  I'm not yet sure whether I can do something locally to
make it faster.

Thanks, martin