Re: bzr not working?

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: bzr not working?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 19:00:34 +1100

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:08:54 +1100
>> From: Tim Cross <address@hidden>
>> Cc: address@hidden
>>
>> OK, so that makes two who can issue the same command as me and it
>> would seem only me who cannot.
>
> I "succeeded" to reproduce this on one machine to which I have
> access.  So you are not alone.  Posted the info to
> savannah-hackers-public.

Got home and tried it on my home machine. Exactly same setup, using 64
bit xubuntu instead of 32 bit and all works fine with no problems! On
the other machine, I was able to access other bzr repositories i.e.
the VM repo on launchpad, with no problems, so whatever the issue is,
it seems specific to the emacs repo on savannah (and maybe other bzr
repos on savannah???).

Will try your diagnostic suggestions tomorrow when I return to work.
Thanks for the help and thanks for indicating that perhaps its not
just me!

Tim

--
Tim Cross