Re: Nebulous streaming/point bug

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Nebulous streaming/point bug
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 02:34:32 +0200

> So something is wonky here.  Ted?  :-)

I've added a lot of printf, and I think I now can see what's going on.
Sort of.

If I call `accept-process-output' explicitly on the GnuTLS process, then
I get all the data.  If I'm waiting for the idle loop to fetch the data
(i.e., wait_reading_process_output being called with no explicit
process), then that never happens.

I'm guessing this doesn't happen because select somehow doesn't work the
same on the GnuTLS sockets as they used to in older versions of the
library, even though the manual page says that it probably should...