calendar/diary/appt: diary-lunar-phases should not create appointments

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: calendar/diary/appt: diary-lunar-phases should not create appointments
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:42:27 -0500

Hi,
I have
&%%(diary-sunrise-sunset)
&%%(diary-lunar-phases)
which results in emacs nagging me about moon phases and sunsets.
I don't think this is right: I want to be able to see the times when the
lunar phases and sunsets happen (and, btw, moon rises and moon sets, but
they are not available), but I do not want to do anything when they
actually do happen.
Is there a way to prevent some diary entries containing times from being
interpreted as appointments?

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 11.10 (oneiric) X 11.0.11004000
http://thereligionofpeace.com http://www.PetitionOnline.com/tap12009/