Re: GnuTLS for W32

From: chad
Subject: Re: GnuTLS for W32
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 21:49:38 -0800

On Jan 5, 2012, at 8:11 PM, Juanma Barranquero wrote:

Why the second guessing? I was told that almost all software packages
today did automatic upgrading, and I mentioned some that do not. I
don't know why they don't offer it, and neither do you.

I suspect the answer is ``most of them do, either built in to the app, via a default package system, and/or via the operating system''.  You

Do you have an smoke detector in your home? I don't. I don't have a
fire extinguisher, either.

I do, as does basically everyone I know.  They're required in various ways here in the US. Perhaps we're ruining it for the rest of you. :)

Regardless, you have made it clear that you object to oranges because they might someday turn into apples.  To be explicit, here is the `sweeping under the carpet' to which you have repeatedly voiced objection: