Re: need help with certificate bundles for ALL the platforms Emacs suppo

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: need help with certificate bundles for ALL the platforms Emacs supports
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:32:14 -0500

Ted Zlatanov wrote:

> +                               ;; Fedora and RHEL
> +                               "/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt"

FWIW, on RHEL6 I have both /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt:

# This is a bundle of X.509 certificates of public Certificate
# Authorities.  It was generated from the Mozilla root CA list.

and /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.trust.crt:

# This is a bundle of X.509 certificates of public Certificate
# Authorities.  It was generated from the Mozilla root CA list.
# These certificates are in the OpenSSL "TRUSTED CERTIFICATE"
# format and have trust bits set accordingly.

I have no idea which of those you want. The latter is slightly larger.