Re: Does CEDET work?

From: Les Harris
Subject: Re: Does CEDET work?
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 22:22:40 -0700

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Could you please share your autocomplete configuration as well?  It
> could serve as a good starting point for people like me interested in
> exploring CEDET (and whatever else that goes well with it).

Certainly, it's not much.

;; Autocomplete
(require 'auto-complete-config)
(add-to-list 'ac-dictionary-directories (expand-file-name
             "~/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-1.4.20110207/dict"))
(setq ac-comphist-file (expand-file-name
             "~/.emacs.d/ac-comphist.dat"))
(ac-config-default)

That's my Autocomplete configuration.  It's available via ELPA or
EmacsWiki.

The AC-Semantic backend is handed in my c-mode-hook which I posted
previously.

Previous versions of CEDET (and Autocomplete mode) required much more
manual configuration. It all works more or less 'out of the box' now.

--
Do they only stand
By ignorance, is that their happy state,