Re: Does CEDET work?

From: Les Harris
Subject: Re: Does CEDET work?
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 22:22:40 -0700

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Could you please share your autocomplete configuration as well?  It
> could serve as a good starting point for people like me interested in
> exploring CEDET (and whatever else that goes well with it).

Certainly, it's not much.

;; Autocomplete
(require 'auto-complete-config)
(add-to-list 'ac-dictionary-directories (expand-file-name
(setq ac-comphist-file (expand-file-name

That's my Autocomplete configuration.  It's available via ELPA or

The AC-Semantic backend is handed in my c-mode-hook which I posted

Previous versions of CEDET (and Autocomplete mode) required much more
manual configuration. It all works more or less 'out of the box' now.

Do they only stand
By ignorance, is that their happy state,
The proof of their obedience and their faith?