trunk not building on OSX

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: trunk not building on OSX
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 08:10:38 -0700

Writing LC_LOAD_DYLIB     command
Writing LC_FUNCTION_STARTS command
unexec: not enough room for load commands for new __DATA segments
make[1]: *** [emacs] Error 1
make: *** [src] Error 2

I've seen this before, and it sometimes gets fixed if I completely wipe
back to the distro, because some intermediate build product is throwing
it off.  No luck today.

Here's the commit I'm at.  If anyone wants me to try something, let me
know: