Re: web-mode.el

From: Bois Francois-Xavier
Subject: Re: web-mode.el
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:23:04 +0200

Dear Lennart

Yes before starting this project I tried almost all other alternatives
and none of them really fully worked for me. That's why I started
web-mode.el ; I use it now almost every day for a few months.

Features that were really important for me are :
 - indentation (in particular HTML tags, HTML attributes, PHP arrays
or function calls spanning on multiple lines)
 - coherent syntax highlighting (according to the context)
 - centralization (config)
 - HTML element navigation
 - maintainability, evolutivity
 - speed