Re: FFI in Emacs

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: FFI in Emacs
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:12:55 -0400

"John Wiegley" wrote:

> So if we update Dave's patch, it can be committed toward 24.2?
>
>     http://www.loveshack.ukfsn.org/emacs/dynamic-loading/

Obviously there are many factors that go in to answering that question.

One to possibly bear in mind is that in recent years he no longer wants
to assign his copyright to the FSF (IIUC). I don't know if that has any
relevance to code previously written with the obvious intent of being in
Emacs, but never actually committed. I guess not (?).