[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 13:30:45 -0400
Gnus/5.130006 (Ma Gnus v0.6) Emacs/24.1.50 (gnu/linux)
>>>>> "CY" == Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:
CY> Counting words seems like it should fall in the former category
CY> (together with M-; and M-$) rather than the latter (with C-w and M-w).
CY> But maybe you can explain otherwise?
Can we compromize? A new function which acts like the old M-= when
transient-mark-mode is nil and like the new if t-m-m is t or lambda?
Perhaps by way of a generalized function which embodies that test, in
case there are other key commands which similarly could be improved.
James Cloos <address@hidden> OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6
- M-=, Ulrich Mueller, 2012/07/24
- Re: M-=, Tassilo Horn, 2012/07/24
- Re: M-=, Ulrich Mueller, 2012/07/24
- Re: M-=, Chong Yidong, 2012/07/27
- Re: M-=, Ulrich Mueller, 2012/07/27
- Re: M-=, Chong Yidong, 2012/07/28
- Re: M-=,
James Cloos <=
- Re: M-=, Andreas Röhler, 2012/07/27