Re: Mac OS-X changes & half-done papers

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: Mac OS-X changes & half-done papers
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:18:35 +0000 (UTC)

Samuel Bronson <naesten <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I have some changes available at lp:~/naesten/emacs/nextstep-stuff
> that I'd like to contribute, but my papers seem to have gotten stalled
> somehow (RT:764240).  I'm attaching a scan of the signed papers.

Hi,

Have you had any response to this?

I believe one of these addresses might be able to help:

address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden

Failing that, Stefan or Yidong, would you be able to ping the right parties?

Regarding the patch itself, probably it would have to be submitted in smaller
cunks, with the historical development collapsed, to make it easier to review.

thanks,
Adrian