Re: Recent keyboard changes breaks quitting

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Recent keyboard changes breaks quitting
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 21:56:15 +0300

> From: Chong Yidong <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 01:35:31 +0800
>
> Interestingly, the bug disappears if I remove Fcopy_sequence from
>
>      idle_timers = Fcopy_sequence (Vtimer_idle_list);
>
> in timer_check, and make no other changes, including keeping the
> Fcopy_sequence for Vtimer_list two lines above.

That's what I suspected.  (These calls to Fcopy_sequence is the only
real change in my commit, all the rest is just decorations and
consequences.)

A stab in the dark: does it help to BLOCK_INPUT around the call to
Fcopy_sequence?

If that doesn't help, I'd appreciate any pointers to where we switch
away from the minibuffer window following a C-g.