Re: PATCH: num3-mode for highlighting groups of digits in long numbers

From: Michal Nazarewicz
Subject: Re: PATCH: num3-mode for highlighting groups of digits in long numbers
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 22:40:26 +0200

(Sorry for late response, I had to look at GNU ELPA but got sucked by
other work in the meantime.)

On Thu, Sep 06 2012, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> Looks nice, thanks.  Tho I'd rather add it to GNU ELPA than to
> Emacs proper.

Obviously, I would love to have it in Emacs, especially since it's tiny
and I strongly believe it could benefit everyone by turning it on by
default, but I could settle for a package if no one wants it in
Emacs. ;)

However, I could not figure out how would I go about preparing a package
to go there.  Emacswiki points to a overly-long thread with some
pointers about policy, but no steps to get a package there.

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o